“Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!
For he is our God,
and we are the people of his pasture,
and the sheep of his hand.”
– Psalm 95:6-7a
Brothers and sisters,
We are thankful we can open the doors again for worship in the sanctuary. There are important restrictions and guidelines to consider (some different from outdoor worship); please read all of the information below before signing up to attend the morning sanctuary service.
To attend, you must sign up via the link at the bottom of this page. We can have 80 people in attendance, including volunteers. The signup link will show you how many open spots are available.
In order to ensure safety and to comply with local government, we’re asking everyone to observe the following guidelines. While we wish that none of these were necessary, and would rather not pass along so many restrictions, our intention is to honor the Lord in keeping good-faith citizenship, caring for the vulnerable, and “being subject to authorities…instituted by God” (Rom 13:1). We thank you for your patience and compliance.
- The State of Washington requires all in attendance at our worship services to wear masks. Our compliance with that requirement is also a way of caring for our vulnerable, showing love and respect to fellow worshipers, and obeying Paul’s command in Romans 13 to submit to governing authorities. If you forget to bring a mask, we will have some available for you to use. King County also has guidelines for usage of masks, and acknowledge there are personal health reasons to not wear them. See the King County website for details. If there is any reason you are unable to wear a mask at indoor worship, please attend the outdoor service.
- Please note that this service is also live-streamed, so while we will make every effort to keep the cameras focused only on the worship leaders and praise team, it is possible you will be on camera.
- Bathroom access will be provided, but we encourage you to use facilities at home before coming. Please follow the signs and arrows on the floor to maintain one-direction pathways.
- All hymnals and Bibles will be removed from the sanctuary. Please print the bulletin from the button below. You will need to bring a copy (or copies) with you. No bulletin copies will be provided at CPC, in order to limit person-to-person contact.
- Please take your temperature before worship to ensure it is below 100.4. If it is above, please remain home. We will be asking if you’ve taken your temperature when you arrive at worship. If you have forgotten to take your temperature before arriving, someone present will be able to take it for you.
- Through our online worship sign-ups, we will retain attendance records for 14 days in order to assist health-care professionals in the unlikely event of the virus spreading further through one of our services.
- Unfortunately, no nursery care can be provided and our playground is closed as well.
- The nursery will serve as the cry room to allow for better social distancing.
Please click the button below to sign up for worship in the sanctuary. You can click the other button to view the morning worship service bulletin. Printed copies will not be available, so you will need to print and bring a bulletin with you, or view it on your electronic device. NOTE: If you need to make any changes to your sign-up reservation, please contact Katie Stacy in the office at email@example.com or 425-392-5532.
If Worship Signup is Full…
It is of utmost importance to us that everyone who wants to attend worship can! We’d love to hear from you if signups were full so we can consider additional worship services. Please email our office administrator, Katie Stacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which service you were trying to attend and number of people. Thank you!