“It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night…”
– Psalm 92:1-2
Dear brothers and sisters,
In addition to remote worship and indoor worship on Sunday mornings, we are thankful for the fact that we can have outdoor service as well. Please read all of the information below about the outdoor evening service.
To attend, you must sign up via the link at the bottom of this page. We can have 100 people in attendance, including volunteers. The signup link will show you how many open spots are available.
In order to ensure safety and to comply with local government, we’re asking everyone to observe the following guidelines. While we wish that none of these were necessary, and would rather not pass along so many restrictions, our intention is to honor the Lord in keeping good-faith citizenship, caring for the vulnerable, and “being subject to authorities…instituted by God” (Rom 13:1). We thank you for your patience and compliance.
- The State of Washington requires all in attendance at our worship services to wear masks. Our compliance with that requirement is also a way of caring for our vulnerable, showing love and respect to fellow worshipers, and obeying Paul’s command in Romans 13 to submit to governing authorities. If you forget to bring a mask, we will have some available for you to use. King County also has guidelines for usage of masks, and acknowledge there are personal health reasons to not wear them. See the King County website for details. In short, if it is safe for you to wear a mask, please wear one. If it is not, please come worship anyway.
- For outdoor worship services, we encourage you to bring an umbrella, insect repellent, and a folding chair for each family member or member of your group.
- Bathroom access will be provided, but we encourage you to use facilities at home before coming. Please follow the signs and arrows on the floor to maintain one-direction pathways.
- Please print a bulletin from the button below. You will need to bring a copy (or copies) with you. No bulletin copies will be provided at CPC, in order to limit person-to-person contact.
- Please take your temperature before worship to ensure it is below 100.4. If it is above, please remain home. We will be asking if you’ve taken your temperature when you arrive at worship. If you have forgotten to take your temperature before arriving, someone present will be able to take it for you.
- Through our online worship sign-ups, we will retain attendance records for 14 days in order to assist health-care professionals in the unlikely event of the virus spreading further through one of our services.
- Unfortunately, no nursery care can be provided and our playground is closed as well.
Please click the button below to sign up for outdoor worship. You can click the other button to view the outdoor evening worship service bulletin. Printed copies will not be available, so you will need to print and bring a bulletin with you, or view it on your electronic device. NOTE: If you need to make any changes to your sign-up reservation, please contact the office at email@example.com or 425-392-5532.
If Worship Signup is Full…
It is of utmost importance to us that everyone who wants to attend worship can! We’d love to hear from you if signups were full so we can consider additional worship services. Please email our office administrator, Katie Stacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which service you were trying to attend and number of people. Thank you!