In Micah 6:8 we read, “He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God.”
Our goal in this ministry of kindness and mercy is to come alongside our neighbors and to serve them. The Issaquah Food & Clothing Bank is committed to providing quality food, clothing, and other items to hundreds of families in our community.
CPC is once again collecting food donations for Issaquah Food & Clothing Bank! Please place items from this list into the *NEW* plastic box in the narthex. They will be delivered monthly to IFCB. Questions? Contact Steph Piorunski (info found in the directory).
Issaquah Food Bank Items Most Needed!
Canned proteins (tuna, canned chicken, Vienna sausages, SPAM, etc.)
Pasta and Pasta sauce
Cooking oil (16-20 oz. size)
Size 6 diapers
Issaquah Food Bank Shopping List
Hearty Canned Soups
White Rice in 2 lb bags
Pasta Roni/Rice a Roni
Canned fruit and vegetables
Pancake Mix (regular and GF)
Condiments (regular sizes)
Coffee (not decaf)
Diapers (sizes 4, 5, 6)
Pull-ups (sizes 2T-3T & 3T-4T)
Toothpaste and toothbrushes
For more information about IFCB and CPC’s involvement, watch this video:
CPC volunteer opportunities include:
- donating non-perishable food items by dropping them off in the CPC Issaquah Food bank donation box in the narthex.
- offering ideas or helping to plan CPC support (food drive, group or family projects, Sunday School projects).
- considering how your community group or family might join a project.
- donating your time to help at the food and clothing bank.
Special programs include:
- IFCB Family Weekends
- PCC Food Packaging Work Parties
- Summer Lunch Program
- Harvest Issaquah & Farmer’s Markets
- Lunch for the Break
- Groceries to Go
- Holiday Gift Barn