Everyone is invited to come and participate in various projects around the CPC buildings and grounds. Master Smokers Jay and Brent will be smoking ribs during the morning to provide you with a delectable lunch! See below for what you can bring to help make the day a success.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Thursday to let us know if you plan to bring power equipment and how many are coming so we can prepare enough food.
We thank the Lord for the beautiful location and facility that He has gifted the CPC family with, and look forward to fellowshipping and working alongside those who can make it!
- Gas blowers (at least 2)
- Gas Trimmers/Weed Whackers (1-2 more would be great)
- Wheelbarrows (3-4 more would be great)
- Gas hedge trimmer
PROJECTS PLANNED (This is a partial list; there may be additional inside jobs as well):
- Hedge trimming by the main entrance and the old church sign
- Weed whacking around the parking lot perimeter
- Weeding the parking lot islands
- Trimming and mowing lawns
- Overseeding new lawn and covering with peat moss
- Cutting down volunteer trees
- Planting an arborvitae
- Spreading bark